Saturday 19 January 2013

Still Alive

My Photo


I realise it has been some time since I have posted on my blog. The start of this term has seen a number of changes at school, following restructuring - essentially this means that there are fewer staff, and so more to do for those of us who are left. The last couple of weeks has involved a lot of paperwork and meetings (as well as a full load of teaching), while we try to simplify procedures and delegate tasks in a way that will hopefully bring the workload down to a more manageble level - just hasn't got there quite yet!

Hence much of my time has consisted of a cycle of get up; eat; travel to work; work; travel home; eat; sleep - with not much opportunity for blogging.

God willing,  things are beginning to get a bit more organised and settled, and I hope to be able to post a bit more often in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Well done, O good and faithful servant.
    I know the feeling, Matthaeus.

    Your Readers do look forward to your erudite Postings.

    When you get a free minute.

    in Domino.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...