Saturday 7 September 2013

Technology...

Unfortunately, computers aren't very tolerant of human frailty

I seem to have had some problems with the internet over the last few days.

First, I seem to have got something wrong with the scheduling on this blog, and managed to publish a post on Our Lady's Birthday several days in advance of when it was intended: I have now deleted it and will publish a new version tomorrow. Apologies if I confused anyone.

Also, I have been losing my internet connection quite a lot, sometimes at critical moments, but seems to be all right now.

Have run antivirus just in case, but I suspect there may be an element of 'human error' on my part, as I have been very tired due to a busy start of a new term at work, and probably pressed something by mistake when half-asleep.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't dare go online all week for that very reason...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...