Sunday 21 September 2014

Feast of St. Matthew


Today is the Feast of St. Matthew, whose name I took at my Confirmation and, in its Latinised form, use as my identity in the blogosphere, and who is, therefore, one of the patrons of this blog.

Happy Feast!

This is quite a tough time for me to celebrate this feast, as Our Lord has lately seen fit to send me a number of crosses.
May I request, of your Charity, your prayers for the former TLM community of Blackfen, now being scattered, and also for my elderly father who is currently ill in hospital.

Sancte Matthaee, ora pro nobis.

2 comments:

  1. Mixed Greetings, Matthaeus. Happy Patronal Feast and rest assured of Prayers for your father and for the Blackfen TLM Community.

    in Domino

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Zephy. Prayers much appreciated.
    God bless,
    M.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...